Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our little trip

I decided to take Free to Lifesavers to play after the clinic and he was bucking in the pen when he saw the trailer. I'd like to say it was his excitement but I am certain it was more like "AHHHHH, I want my breakfast first!!!"
We playing in the arena with lights after dark and worked on things, I was frustrated and I could tell he was feeling it. His stop was good but he still does not want to yield that shoulder over. His lope was decent but still not round enough in his circles and he kept dropping his shoulder. Well, it can't all happen in one day but I want it to.
I can tell that I needed sleep so we called it a day and went home.

No comments: