Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My fault really...

I have hours of video.. I even uploaded a few but alas they did not transfer properly and then I got very busy. I became a Grandmother, went to fetch Mission 007 yearlings, and last night (a few days early with little warning) My daughter, Beth's colt was born. :D So with all the new arrivals human and hoofed I have been neglectful.






Dylan Lee

Prosperity has had some great sessions, some I have seen, some I had to miss. One thanks to our own Chester who set free the herd AGAIN! Which meant I had to leave to go help round them up. :sigh: Chester just needs something to do. :P

"Dandy"s Instant Smoke

Beth has named her yearling Zoe Star and I am still working on the perfect name for my filly... Ingrid has named hers Halle Berry and Pumba. The yearlings will be competing, and available for adoption at The Wild Horse and Burro Expo in Reno Aug 15-17th.

Angi is holding a Meet the Mustangs Clinic in Palmdale, Saturday May 24th. 9am -4pm She will be demonstrating gentling techniques, (with one of the yearlings..) pre saddle work, as well as playing with Prosperity and Freedom.

The mysterious Jenna Nelson is planning to bring Domestic Aim. ;)

Cost is $10 with Lunch available. There is also a raffle, which will include some wonderful products from Cowboy Magic, to help Angi and Jenna with travel expenses to Sacramento.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where in Palmdale?

Kathy M said...

It is at Ingrid's..
25th st West between O-8 and O-6. You get more info by emailing Ingrid or myself.

ingridea@sbcglobal.net
kmmahan@yahoo.com