Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

October

Here it is, fall already, and I feel it in the air. The horses are frisky and full of themselves. Freedom has had some time off just to be a horse and now it is back to training, at least in some form. With my broken finger I am not sure what I can do, but I am determined to go to the show in Las Vegas in a few weeks. My friend James is going to ride Free this week and I will coach him from the ground. Beth is going to show him and hopefully I will be able to pull off a few classes myself. I still have to call to make sure that it is okay to ride in a bosal, because the rules only read western bit and I am not riding Free in a bit. I still have to send thank you cards to all those incredible people who helped me with money to bring Free home. I am still in shock that he is here home where he belongs! I love that he is there in the morning when I feed. He has two friends in his pen with him and he sure loves bossing them around. THANK YOU :) and I will take some more photos soon.

No comments: