Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Free and James

My friend James came over and rode Free for me (since I can't do much with my hand). I was happy to see how well they did together riding around. James has had very little experience riding but him and Freedom did just fine. It tells me that eventually this big hunk of a horse will be the perfect ride for a beginner. Once James was moving his arms around, while on top of Free, in a way that made me wonder if Freedom might spook about it. Nope. Freedom just kind of went "Hmmmmm, wonder why this guy is doing this?" and stood there. It was nice. Of course when I started feeding others Free had to trot after me as if to say " Where is my hay?"

No comments: