Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Saturday, August 4, 2007

2nd ride


In the round pen at home I get on Freedom again. It is Tuesday and his second ride. I ride in a halter and this time I tie the rope so that it makes reins. I am comfortable and so is Free. All the work we did building trust and our relationship is making this part easier. There is no rush. I work on his walk and back up. He does well. I get off and kiss his nose good night.

1 comment:

JPWesquire said...

There us a nice balance between you and Free, visually. You look beautiful together! Your progress is impressive. He loves you.