Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Monday, June 29, 2009

day fourteen

Today I feel rushed, which is definitely not the type of attitude to have while working horses. Azinia is playful and does his roundpen stuff well so I saddle him up. While moving him around I draw backwards only to find myself falling into the barrel of water that is in the middle of the roundpen (where it does not belong!) It was so comical, my friend Lizz laughing her head off while I am speechless for once in my life. I am dripping wet and Azinia goes to take a drink as if to tell me that this is what water is for. I ride him a little, wet and slippery. He improves slightly but thinks naughty thoughts that never progress past thought yet. I am certain that his upward movement is not gone yet and I am waiting to see how that feels under me :)

No comments: