Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I need two more weeks!



So it has been the same as always before any competition that I convince myself is a good idea. How much time do I really have? I have been able to work on riding with just a string and no bridle but of course that is still in a smaller area. His loping still needs lots of improvement and I am needing to start roping barrels and opening gates. We did have a day of meeting real spurs to get him to move off my leg better and well..... Not that it didn't work, but it wasn't like a light bulb went off in his head and he said "I will move!" It was more along the lines of " If your really mean it then I will move a step but I still think I can pretend that I don't feel it when you bump me" The best thing I can say is that Free is happy about the grain (in attempts to get more naughty spunk to come out of him!) and I know Jamie can relate with her boy :) If these left brain, dominate introverts could just MOVE! Anyway, I have four days off and the sun is shining so I bet everyone can guess what I will be doing.........

1 comment:

Dixie said...

OK? How did it go?
I wish I could have been there
but it was just to far for us this time of year. can't wait to see pics.