Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Thursday, September 18, 2008

So Angi says to me..

"It's a good thing you are updating the bloggy, because I haven't.."

I was honest and replied that; "No, I had not been updating it either."
And so, here I is! (am I)

What has been happening... or hasn't been?
Angi is trying to ride Freedom, and is sometimes successful. We are again planning to attend the NWHA show in Las Vegas Oct 18-19. Baring more broken fingers or toes Angi should be there to handle Free herself, and two of our friends are coming along too.

One is a very new match up for a Colt off the Yakama Indian Reservation in Washington State, (pulled off a feedlot by a rescue who is the last chace for so many slaughter bound horses)

The other is a wonderful, very expressive BLM mare and her mommy who has raised her with patience and love.

I think Beth is bringing Chester back to the show, which may not leave me any room in the trailer to bring a horse for myself. =D We'll have to see who I can squeeze in. I can not bring MY girl even if there were rooom because she is busy being a mom to her Oopsie baby Tryst, who is turning 2 months on the 26th.

Angi is busy working as usual, Visiting clients, putting in 3 days a week at Lifesavers, plus the Happy Horse Academy Clinics, and getting Free ready for a competition in Dec.

Hopefully she can update you on how he is doing and what she has planned for him soon. I'll nag a bit I promise!

And last but not least, best wishes to all our mustang friends who are in Texas this week for the second Extreme Mustang Makeover! I so wish we could have come again this year.

WE LOVE YOU ASHLEY!

Kathy

No comments: