Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Take our poll today

Hi everyone, please scroll down to the end of the page and take a poll :)
It is December and I hardly can believe it is almost Christmas. It is definately the time of year to be sleeping in because it is so chilly in the mornings. How did I ever make it in Oregon? I get so cold here in sunny California that I am certain that I am spoiled.
I hope everyone is doing well. Please, if you dress your horse up for the holiday, send me some photos for my blog :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angi-Hope your hand is progressing nicely. Please know that yep-your blog is being read and I hope you keep it up. Wish I had $$ to send to help you, but pryers and good thoughts will have to do for now. Hang in there and give all your beauties a kiss for me-and a special one for Free-he is a cool guy :)