Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

goats are doggies too



It seems that everyone's horses love apples :) The poll came back that most horses love apples as their favorite treat. I am going to make more polls, I just have to think up a new one.
I have had an update with my hand and it seems that I have 8 more weeks of no work before I am released to use it. I was trying to use it a little but it seems that every time I think about using it, the doctor has something graphic to tell me as to why it is a bad idea to not listen to their advice. I am listening. I tried to ride the other day only to realize that it was not a good idea when my hand was protesting from the use. Again it seems to be forever before I am useful again. And it is almost Christmas, with which the lack of work is making a lack of money to buy presents for family and friends. I know, I know, Christmas is definitely not about presents and I do realize this but it still not easy to not be able to surprise people with things that I know would make them smile. Not to mention that I am not able to sit still this long with out going a little crazy. So, in that frame of mind, we have a little pet that normally sleeps outside with the wild dog that we happened to catch. The dog door was opened tonight because Jensen thought that it would be funny to see if Rainy, the goat, would like to be inside. OF COURSE SHE WOULD :) And so the little goat has figured out how to squish through the dog door and run around the house a little. Okay, I guess that is the epitome of a crazy animal person. I thought you all would appreciate the photos! What do you think?
Angi

No comments: