Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone enjoys their day tomorrow.
Tonight is windy and stormy outside, when I went out to feed everyone looked miserable about the wind blowing in their faces. I blanketed the kids horse, Hasty (Violet as Isabelle says her new name is) and attempted to blanket the Arab, Penni. Penni must not be a blanket horse because she almost went into the fence when it flapped a little (Thank God I did not strap it on). I decided to skip the blanket and make a hot bran mash with some senior feed instead. I had to skip the senior in Hasty's bran because the last time I fed it she blew up from hives and I had to give her a shot :( Poor girl.
Have a good day tomorrow.
Angi

No comments: