Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

more finger stuff

Tuesday was my visit with the doctor and I was inspired and hopeful to be moving around more. Christy took me down there so I would not have to go alone. I had all the typical stuff done, more
xrays and pain management stuff. (I actually have not had to have anything for the pain in so long that it seems pointless when they ask me this). The pin was pulled out, with plyers. Kathy's son, John, had prepared me for this over the phone-Thanks John and had I not been warned I am pretty sure I would have really panicked when I saw them. I closed my eyes and it didn't really hurt when they pulled it out but it did make me almost pass out for some reason. It made me weird feeling for about 15 minutes. I did start some physical therapy right away in the hospital and was slightly discouraged with how little my hand actually can move. I know it takes time but I am so impatient! I tried to convince the nurse I could work with it, but Christy made me tell them what it is I do for work so I was told no :( I can not be pulled on or use it to lift yet. Blah!!!! Thank God for all my friends who brought me books and keep me company!
Angi

No comments: