Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


I want to wish everyone (are there really people still reading this?) a Happy Thanksgiving. Lets all remember how lucky we are. It is really just simple things that make us happy. I consider myself blessed to be able to see the beautiful world, to hear music and (especially at this time of year) to taste all the good food while seeing our friends and family smiling around us :) here is a
big kiss from a little mini horse! Happy Holidays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am hear.
Happy Thanksgiving to you,
That is all very true, I consider myself blessed also.
To have my family and friends and be doing what I love ( working with horses).
Dixie and Otter

Unknown said...

Good to hear from you :)