Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Friday, July 6, 2007

July 1st

Free and I have a very exciting day. I introduce him to the pad again and he does not care. He jumps a little when I toss the saddle against him. I move him around and do it a few times. Within a few moments he allows me to toss the western saddle up on him. I cinch him and he stands still with slightly wider eyes but breathing normally. I turn him lose and he does NOTHING! He walks around, licking and chewing like it does not matter. I send him into a trot and then into a lope with no worse reactions. This horse is so incredible and sensible. I am sure that he might jump a little when I put the heavy saddle on him with two cinches, but Free seems to surprise me everytime!

1 comment:

JPWesquire said...

Look at what you have accomplished in 3 weeks!!!! Amazing stuff. You go, Angi! Keep the updates coming so we can cheer you and Freedom on.

Joan