Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Thursday, June 14, 2007

June 12th

Free is not sure about this rope thing. He is not too nervous until it actually lands on him and then he jumps up or forward before he actually stops to reach around and smell it. I love the fact that he wants to smell everything!


I wrap him up with the rope and start to teach him to give. He is HUGE and feels like I am trying to move a house! He looks at me like "HUH" and takes a tiny step so I release all pressure. He is such a smart boy. I rub his face and quit.

1 comment:

JPWesquire said...

I want to start off by saying that I am CERTAIN that Angi and Freedom will win the Mustang Challenge!

Although the horses are awarded to the trainers by lottery, Angi could not have selected a more perfect horse. He is strikingly handsome, strong, sound, and sensible - a magnificent poster child for the wild mustangs.

I was bold enough to adopt a mustang and lucky enough to share the adventure of picking up the mustangs (Angi's Freedom for the Mustang Challenge and my internet adopted horse, Lyric) with Angi, Kathy, and Beth, all of whom I did not know. Memorable trip, wonderful people, amazing horses. Speaking for myself and the horses, we are better off for having had this wonderful experience!

Now, let's watch Angi work her magic...

Joan