Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Friday, May 7, 2010

New mustang

The drive is a killer when you try to make it in a rushed manner, but we arrive back to Lancaster with three little mustangs. Mine still has no name. First day with new mustang (or first night) and I get my mustang into the roundpen . We have lights and a loud generator but he is not explosive. He IS food motivated and takes food out of my hand quickly. I touch his face a little and he is nervous but not overly. This is a six year old horse but he quickly learns to face me and let me touch him with the stick. I manage to touch his face and left side of face and neck. Then I have several other people touch him also so that he is sure not to become a one person horse. I am exausted so it is a short session and I am off to bed.

No comments: