Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Videos!!

Angi and Azania in Texas. They tied for 2nd place In Hand with an 81. (just .5 behind 1st place) and they finished 13th overall in the Idols division.



Beth has video of the adoption auction, but it's on tape so I'll have to convert it to digital before I can post it. The bidding went REALLY fast, and something in my heart told me to keep going after my limit.

We would have brought him home and loved him, Beth was already making plans for shows, BUT the gentleman who adopted him will LOVE him that very special love some of us are lucky enough to find. He was hooked from the 1st meeting, but needed some time to realize it, just like I did with my Symphony 7 years ago. She haunted me until I went back to adopt her, so I understood just how he felt. It was an easy choice to make but one that left us all very emotional and peaceful at the same time with no doubt that this is where God wanted Azania to be.

So Congratulations Frank! I pray you have many happy years of love with Azania, and that you keep in touch.

Kathy

No comments: