Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Friday, June 19, 2009

Day six

Azania got yesterday off and today I got up at 5:30 to play just a little before work. Azania lead right to the arena and we played with circles and yields. He was quiet until he decided he wanted a break and then he would do his rear up. He gave up when that accomplished nothing. Getting back down to work, he completed his circles learning to trot around cones. He picked up his hind feet with no big issue and allowed me to brush his tail out. Feeling good I put him up until the 30 minutes I had before leaving from work. I loved on him, climbed on a barrel and lay across him letting him carry me around the arena loose. I only put the halter on when I actually straddled him. Quiet standing still, he was a little unsure about moving forward. A few steps and I loved on him and put him back to eat his dinner. His first ride!!! Go boy!!!

No comments: