Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hump Day

I went to Angi's yesterday to ride into the poppies near her home, and because it was hump day (44 down - 44 to go) Also because Angi won't take a first ride unless there is someone there to pick her up, or dial the phone if needed. :D

Always remember to ride safe boys and girls!

Prosperity wore a saddle for the first time yesterday, she was fine with the saddle going on, then offered a very easy to interpret opinion about moving with it on! That passed quickly and soon Angi was standing in the stirrup.





I was amazed, as always when I upload the pictures. This is almost every picture I took yesterday (didn't have an extra set of batteries on me) AND..

Prosperity look fabulous in all of them! I don't think I have taken any pictures where she did not look great. That's unusual because we all know how easy it is to take a shot that makes a horse bad, but with Prosperity that never seems to happen!

She is stunning in person and I'm not sure if her expressions are transferring over in full blown glory, or if I just see it that way because I saw it happen live. She is SO focused on Angi, and constantly asking if this is right? and what do you want next?

Angi is already muttering that she is sure it is all a plot, and that THEY (Patti, Westlie, Kali.. ) picked this girl out JUST for her to fall in love with! So she's on to you ladies! (and yet is still planning on picking up a Challenge yearling next month)

Added a tune for your enjoyment...
There is some FUN video footage, but I left the camera hanging on Angi's fence last night. :P Silly me!

Kathy

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Well, you know I'm a big fan of a ground crew! Someone's got to be able to dial 911, after all :)

jtjedi said...

I ONLY ride with company!! Especially on the first few rides.

I only have one thing to say..

HELMET!! HELMET GIRL!!!!

Congrats!

Jamie

Pony Girl said...

Goodness, Prosperity is absolutely gorgeous! Wow. How tall is she? I would love to have a Mustang someday!! Loved the great pictures!