Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Sunday, March 9, 2008

The rest of the day :)

The girls are done for the day and I sadly waved goodbye as Jenna and Domestic Aim left to their home. The day went so well, and I am so incredibly inspired. I think that Jenna and I bounce off each other and challenge each other to do more. Jenna had Aim leading, and even taught her baby to trailer load! Go Jenna! (Not to mention picked up back feet)
As for my girl, She is so special. She is not tall but is real wide. She learned so much today that I am sure she will spend all night thinking. She is not too bothered by the rope and she has learned how to give to the pressure of it. Mostly she is just moving her fronts when I apply pressure but at the end managed to take several steps moving her hips over for me. She is much shyer with me on the left side, only allowing me to touch her with the stick not my hand yet. On the right side she was allowing me to groom her and to brush out her mane. No more dreadlocks for Prosperity! She is still unsure about the face part of her which is odd for me because that is usually the first part they let me touch. Prosperity would like her butt scratched. Well, that is it for now.

No comments: