Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tuesday August 7th

Freedom has not been worked in two days and I am a bit frustrated at the lack of time I have had so far this week. It is already getting dark and I do not have much time. I decide not to saddle him and instead I trim his front feet and work with his backs. He does perfect. I put him on the 22foot rope and take him out front to play. It is dusk out and Free is happy. He bounces at the end of my rope snorting and bucking. Several times he forgets me and almost drags me but then spins around as if to say sorry for his hyper antics. I am glad that I did not get on today :) I take him back to the round pen and he learns to trot beside me. When I am in the round pen I turn him loose and play. Free forgets I am human predator and for moments I am another horse, funny looking horse but when I shake my head and run around he follows. I chase him, he chases me and we are in complete unity.

No comments: