Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

August 22nd continued

Free has decided that I am fun and this is good news. He is trotting up to me when I play with him at liberty and he is easy to catch. Today Freedom learned to stand tied to the tree and he stood quietly. I rode him in the larger pen after kicking the others out and his movement was improved in this larger area. He trotted without hesitation despite the wind and sand blowing around. My helmet scraped the tree several times and it didn't bother him much. He almost loped without me asking and I was so proud of his attitude! One more day left to play before Saturday and all of you better come support me :) or I might die of a heart attack! I am sure that I will be nervous and Freedom will think its lots of fun!

No comments: