Angis Mustangs

Angi Keitel Murray participated in the original 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Freedom,
2008 Western States Mustang Challenge with Prosperity,
2009 Extreme Mustang Makeover with Azania.
2011 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Ima LunaMiss,
and the 2012 Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with Sonador

Angi trains the many beautiful rescued mustangs at Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue in Lancaster, CA.
and Mustangs as well as other breeds for private clients in Palmdale, CA

Monday, August 20, 2007

August 15th

It seems now that the competition is closer that time is moving faster and I am a little bit more edgy. Free is progressing in his own pace and I play with him for only an hour today. I saddle him by the car and play with him in the round pen then get on. He is only a bit more confident today and we ride awhile. I work with hanging things from the saddle and loping him around from the ground. He does not buck. I trot from his back and rub him alot. It is easy to get frustrated but I am trying to relax and just work on what needs to be done at the right time. I am experiencing a setback and now I need to work on getting his confidence in me stronger. He is a good boy and he tries hard to please and that is what makes him special :)

No comments: